QUESTION WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU

  not only tell them about your skills, use these key words

♦  Giving the opportunity, I could bring this success to your company
♦    What  Makes  You  Different  from  other  candidate  -  Think    about  that  and  prepare  a  mentally


♦  Giving the opportunity, I could bring this success to your company
♦    What  Makes  You  Different  from  other  candidate  -  Think    about  that  and  prepare  a  mentally


prepared answer
      

for  Fresher
I am a self motivated person and a quick learner, looking for an opportunity to prove myself. A reputed company like yours will require people who can can prove their potential.  Since am a fresher I can easily update myself with whatever the company expects out of me. I strongly believe  it  is more  like a mutual  benefit  and  cooperation  accord  between  me  and  the  organization  where  in  I  gain  the
knowledge and the company gains the reputation with time along with increase in revenue.  By proving myself I will add credit to my profile as well as for this company. I have the confidence that I can bridge the demand supply gap between the expectations of the employees and the employers.


     for  Experience holders
Sir, You should hire me because I have a good record of success in my education. I also have 4 years  job  experience.  I  think  that  this  job  opportunity  should  be  given  to  some  one  who  has experience  in  the  field.  What  makes  me  unique  for  this  job  is  my  passion  for  my  work.  I  am  a hard  working  person  and  quick  learner  that’s  why  I  think  I  am  correct  person  for  this  job.  I’m
confident I’ll be the best candidate for this position.I have the confidence that I can bridge the demand supply gap between the expectations of the employees and the employers.


CREATED & NARRATED BY
JAYANT ASRANI
a b.tech final year student

Post a Comment

 
Top