the question may appear to you as


1.why are you the right person for the job?
2.why are you the best person for the job?
3.Why you think you are an outstanding candidate for this job?
4.Why do you consider yourself fitting for this job?
5.Why are you the candidate for this job?

well use your skills bellow are some points


powerful points

1.The job involves a combination of communication skills, technical skills, computer knowledge and I possess the required skills.
2.my educational background matches with the current position am applying for.
3.I believe that my customer service background matches the Sales Consultant position
4.I am self motivated, try my best to motivate the persons to increase job satisfaction and productivity.

commonly used points

1. I am self motivated and I try my best to motivate the persons.
2. I am a people's person who encourage team work.
3. I can assure you that i will be an asset to your organisation.
4. I'm a hard worker.
5. I pay attention into details and I always make sure my work is done and accurate.
6. I'm an eager to learn and I'm dedicated to my work,
7. given an opportunity, I will prove my self to you.
8. I am an extremely motivated individual who pays attention to detail.
9. I am also an ambitious person and I desire to be among the best in my field and I want the best for your company.


perfect answer will be a combination of few powerful points along with commonly used points

and here we have a direct ready made answer


I believe I am the one you are looking for.The job involves a combination of communication skills, technical skills, computer knowledge and I possess the required skills. I am a hard and fast learner, which will expedite the training period and I am an extremely motivated individual who pays attention to detail. I always make sure my work is complete and accurate. I am also an ambitious person and I desire to be among the best in my field and I want the best for your company. I believe that my customer service background matches the Sales Consultant position I am applying for and given the opportunity, I will prove myself to you.

Post a Comment

 
Top