Direct answer to questions on Past Experiences




The purpose of any interview is to give the interviewer an accurate picture of you. The interviewer wants to know what makes you unique and where you’ve been on your career path. Using appropriate words and phrases will assist you in getting the necessary information across. This chapter focuses on the topics of you and your knowledge, providing you with words and phrases to help you create an accurate picture for the interviewer




http://job-interview-answer.blogspot.com/
Here in this section we will discuss and learn how to answer questions on Past Experiences



1. What experience do you have that qualifies you for this job?
2. Why do you think you are a good match for this job?
3. What makes you think that you can do this job?





1. What experience do you have that qualifies you for this job?




I have a total of ten years experience, with the majority of my experience in teaching. When I read the job posting, I felt confident that I would be qualified and could bring added value to this job, particularly in the area of curriculum development.”



I provided technical problem resolution and ensured effective coordination of activities in every job that I have held. I have also gained a reputation within the manufacturing industry as a key player when it comes to hard bargaining and negotiations. In my last two jobs I was able to save the companies thousands of dollars by negotiating savvy business deals.



First, my excellent communication skills and my ability to work with all types of people. This is important because of the interaction within various departments involved in projects. Next, I am very organized with strong coordination skills. It takes the ability to prioritize and to be adaptable in order to succeed in this type of position. Last are my strong coordinating skills that are necessary to keep on track and on schedule.”





2. Why do you think you are a good match for this job?




My years of experience in this industry make me feel confident that I can do this job and bring added value.

I am extremely knowledgeable about your customer base and your competitors and what it will take to sell your newer products. I am also very well connected in this industry and therefore can be very resourceful. If you asked any of my co-workers at my last job, they would tell you that ‘I am good with people, conscientious about my reports, and very organized.’ From what I’ve read about this position, that more than qualifies me as a good match for this job.”



I’m a person who is passionate about what I do. I am fortunate that I have found work where I can help people have better lives. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to help someone move out of a bad situation and find a new direction.”





3. What makes you think that you can do this job?




When I compared your requirements with my qualifications, I found that they were a very good match. You are looking for six years experience, and I have over six years of experience selling a comparable product. You are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, and I have a track record of selling to some of the most difficult people in the industry.”



My six years of experience in sales plus my MBA provide me with the perfect skill set that you are seeking. I have a proven record of being top performer in my company for the past two years. I know I have what it takes to do this job.”



I have a strong working relationship with all the manufacturing people as well as the union representatives. As the liaison I can head off problems that might flare before it is too late.”


Post a Comment

 
Top